At the Youth Zone
- Junior, Senior and Futurebility will run during normal session times
- Planned and bookable sessions of up to 15 people.
- Daily one to one drop in sessions that young people will be able to access if support is needed.
In the community
- Outreach and detached youth work in the community to support young people and advise them of the guidance they should be adhering
- Engage with young people outside in the community that are needing the support of their youth workers.
- Wellbeing phone calls for all young people.
- Limited Zoom and Live social media activity sessions for all young people.
Following the recent government announcement and revised guidance from the National Youth Agency, Future Youth Zone will be adapting our offer for young people.
From Monday 7th December 2020 we are pleased to be able to deliver the above services 7 days a week
In addition to the above services you might also see our team out and about in the community helping to ensure young people get home safely after school and advising the community of the current government guidance. We’ll be on the phones everyday checking in on members, seeing how everything is going and seeing if there is anything we can do to support.
We are really looking forward to be able to have young people back in the Youth Zone!
The health, safety and wellbeing of young people, staff, volunteers, visitors and those in the wider community is our top priority and we will continue to do what we can to support those around us. We have revised our ‘Back to the Future’ plans which includes COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT which can be read here.
Please contact our team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 941 6722 if you would like to talk to a member of our team or book on to any of our services.